DAAS Anticorrosion – working on Sites in every Europe countries
We specialize in the following services in the scope of:
- Anticorrosion protection of steel and civil engineering structures;
- Passive fire-proofing of steel and civil engineering structures, up to R120 class;
- Anticorrosion protection of bridges and overpasses (IMDiM certificate);
- Anticorrosion and fire-proof protection of civil engineering structures are being done with use of rope access techniques; our employees are IRATA trained;
- Repair, maintenance, renovation of old paint coatings on civil engineering structures;
- Providing expertise check-up of corrosion damages, preparing reports and advices on repair method of existing coatings;
- Design of anticorrosion system for newly built plants.
- St2; St3 (hand cleaning with use of mechanical tools);
- Sa1; Sa2; Sa2,5; Sa3 (blasting);
- Wa1; Wa2; Wa2,5 (cleaning with high-pressurized water, waterjetting up to 2500bar);
- Hydrodynamic airless spray;
- Hand-tools, wherever justified by site conditions.
- NORSOK M-501;
- PN-EN ISO8501 – surface preparation before paint application – visual inspection of surface cleanliness;
- PN-EN ISO 12944 – paints and varnishes – anticorrosion protection of steel structures with use of protective painting systems.